If your Sleep Robot is only working with the charger connected, it’s most probably in Hibernation Modus. In this modus the robot only works with the charger connected. It will indicate all 4 battery leds once connected. If plugged out, it will shut off immediately and won’t be able to turn on.
Fortunately you can resolve the Hibernation modus yourself. Please follow the following procedure.
- Plug in the charger to a wall socket and charge the Sleep Robot. Make sure the battery lights light up once (you might need to press the battery button).
- Keep it charging for 12 hours, without interruption.
- Plug out the charger: the robot will shut off immediately.
- Plug in the charger again: the robot starts charging again. Please note that only one of the battery lights will light up or blink!
- Keep it charging for 2 hours. You’re ready to use your Sleep Robot as before.
- Good night!
Hibernation will activate only in long storage periods. To prevent the Sleep Robot from entering Hibernation modus, we recommend to charge the Sleep Robot once in a while. If you store the Sleep Robot for a longer period of time without using it, please fully charge it every 2 months. This will ensure a longer life time of the Sleep Robots battery.